Wednesday, October 1, 2008

BOYS OF GOSSIP GIRL FOR DETAILS NOVEMBER 2008


Penn Badgley, Chace Crawford and Ed Westwick
photogrpahed by Steven Klein image courtesy
of Details Magazine


Chace Crawford, Penn Badgley and Ed Westwick are the new cover boys for Details Oct. 2008 issue. The teen idols from the CW hit show Gossip Girl were photographed by Steven Klein.

Some snippets from the"OMFG - IT'S THE GOSSIP BOYS" article, coutesy of Details Magazine:

CHACE

Chace is cheerfully reeling off the indictments against him. "Model turned actor, dime a dozen, eye candy, doesn't know what he's doing ... and Perez Hilton says I have 'gayface.' So on top of everything else, I have to overcome gayface."

Chace, whose demeanor is friendly and relaxed, says he loves his job. Good thing, since he, like all the principals, is under contract for another six seasons. "It never really gets frustrating," he says. "Sure, sometimes you just want to have a scene where you're drunk or having fun. I'm hoping for a fall from grace for Nate. Five years from now, I better have murdered someone!"

PENN


Penn, who's 21, is funny and articulate, if prone to the occasional conversational misfire that makes you want to hand him a rewind button. Example:

Penn on the paparazzi: Sometimes it's like, I wanna walk my dog, and I can't, because there might be photographers.

Me: You have a dog?

Penn: No. Everybody else does, though.

"People who don't know me that well often think I'm a bit of an asshole and take myself too seriously," he says

ED

That's me," he says. "Batman. I am Batman." He leans forward, liking the ring of it. "I am Batman."

"Secret identity?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah," he says.

"So who are you right now?"

He smirks. "Pure Bruce Wayne."

Read the full article by Mark Harris on the Details website via this link.

No comments: