Wednesday, July 30, 2008

VANESSA HUDGENS FOR TEEN VOGUE SEPTEMBER 2008


Vanessa Hudgens image courtesy of Teen Vogue

Here is the cover of Vanessa Hudgens for Teen Vogue September 2008. The issue goes sale at the newsstands Tuesday August 5th 2008. Thanks to Just Jared for the lead.

Included are some quotes from her interview:

Regarding the High School Musical franchise
: “It’s sad. This is our last time doing a movie together, and we love each other so much. We really grew up together. We can be free when we’re around one another, and the amount of fun we have is ridiculous.”

Regarding being proud of her HSM character: “I love that Gabriella is Hispanic. It’s nice to be able to stand up for people who don’t have someone to look up to very often.”

Regarding the caution before choosing her next project: “I don’t want to do something that messes me up mentally. I think people just don’t realize that sometimes actors can really take it in and become that person.”

Regarding her fashion style reflecting her California upbringing: “I like putting things together that you would not expect. It’s always me.”

Regarding her love life with Zac Efron: “I keep my relationship quiet. I think that works.

No comments: