Monday, August 25, 2008

LAUREN CONRAD FOR COSMOGIRL SEPTEMBER 2008


Lauren Conrad image courtesy of Cosmogirl

Ths is the cover of Cosmogirl September 2008 issue featuring Lauren Conrad. Here are some snippets from the accompanying interview:

Regarding dating and living her life on t.v. - "Can you imagine being 22 and having your parents know everything about you? Literally, my mom can go on the Internet and find out where I went last night, who I was with. I mean, there are no secrets!”

"I know I look tortured, but it's a TV show and you don't see all sides of people," she explains. "The Hills' is meant to be a dramatic show about relationships."

"I'm at a point in my life where I'd need to be with someone who could understand [that I have to put my career first right now] and is willing to be part of the show," she says, "But I don't want to end up with a person who'd want to be on the show."

Regardig rumors that her clothing line is NOT designed by her but by Sherry Wood, the creative director and former designer of the fashion label Tart -

“The rumors that I am not the designer of my own collection are ridiculous and hurtful. I’ve been involved in this entire process, every single step of the way. I have wanted to be a fashion designer since I was a little girl. I grew up designing and sewing dresses for my Barbie dolls, and the Lauren Conrad Collection has been my dream come true.” The Lauren Conrad Collection was recently dropped by Kitson boutiques.

Below is a "behind the scenes" video clip from Lauren's Cosmogirl shoot.


Video Clip courtesy of Cosmogirl

No comments: