Tuesday, August 26, 2008

R.I.P. TINY DANCER


Tiny Dancer image courtesy of Jenny Gomes and Dogster.com

Tiny Dancer
, the 2 year old long haired Chihuahua from Florida has just passed on. The 4 inch tall dog was up for the "smallest dog" record with Guinness Book of World Records. He also spent time as a therapy dog, bringing joy to others.

His owner Jenny Gomes states on Tiny Dancer's Dogster Page:

"I have lost the love of my life...my Tiny Dancer! He gave me so much to look forward to and he enriched so many lives with his Therapy Dog work! God why did you take him from me so soon...I still need him so much! My heart is breaking into little pieces and I can't stop crying! I know it will get better...I don't want it to...I want my baby back! I feel like I can't breath...It's really hard to see thru the tears...I know I have lots of other animals that need me...but...I need my little man back!

Sorry for going on and on...but, I have no other outlet other than here! God...Please take care of my Tiny Dancer...I will see you again one day...I love you soooooo much!"

God Bless Tiny Dancer!

No comments: