Wednesday, September 10, 2008

ANGELINA JOLIE FOR ELLE JAPAN OCTOBER 2008 ISSUE


Angelina Jolie image courtesy of Elle Japan

Angelina Jolie graces the cover of Elle Japan October 2008 issue. You can view a Google translated page of the Elle Japan website via this link.

In the accompanying article she states "I have become a lot stronger than I used to be, although it is strange to say myselfI think I have become a better woman. I am maturing everyday."

She continues by saying "Even though everyday is really busy looking after the kids. I feel like I have found the calmest place in life. Brad and I have always wanted to live surrounded by children. If the children are happy then everything else is fine. What Brad and I always prioritize is the family’s future and we balance that with our work."

No comments: