Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Kirsten Dunst for Harper's Bazaar October 2008



Kirsten Dunst photographed by Alexi Lubomirski
styled by Elzabeth Stewart courtesy of Harper's
Bazaar

Kirsten Dunst is on the cover of Harper's Bazaar October 2008 issue. She was photographed by Alexi Lubomirski with Elizabeth Stewart serving as fashion editor. On the Harper's Bazaar website, you can view the image slideshow via this link.


How to Lose Friends and Alienate People movie
poster courtesy of Channel Four Films, MGM
and Paramount Pictures

She appears in the magazine to promote her new movie "How to Lose Friends and Alienate People". Read the full interview, written by Marshall Heyman, via this link.



Kirsten Dunst photographed by Alexi Lubomirski
styled by Elzabeth Stewart courtesy of Harper's
Bazaar


Some snippets from the interview -

About her recent trip to rehab, what she learned there, and not wanting to discuss it -"I don't want to get into too much detail, because I give a quote and then it's blogged about on the Internet for the rest of my life. I don't want to be hassled about it. I would like to be a person who can help people, but privately."

About growing up in Hollywood -"When you spend your entire life as a child actress, being told where to go and where to stand, you're performing constantly for people. It definitely breeds the kind of person who's dependent on other people's approval. If I'd trusted myself and listened to myself at all the times that I ignored myself, I would have been fine. But everyone has to learn their lesson, and now I've got it."



No comments: