Tuesday, September 2, 2008

DANIEL RADCLIFFE FOR DETAILS OCTOBER 2008


Daniel Radcliffe photographed by Steven Klein
courtesy of Just Jared and Details Magazine






Daniel Radcliffe photographed by Steven Klein images courtesy
of Details Magazine

Here are the images of Daniel Radcliffe , photographed by Steven Klein, for Details Magazine October 2008 issue. Here are some snippets from the accompanying interview:

Regarding a dream role: "I think part of me would love to play a drag queen, just because it would be an excuse to wear loads of eye makeup.”

Regarding his generation: "I don’t pretend to do anything particularly wild. People talk about rebellion and they say, ‘Where is the teenage angst?’ But I say I try to do it simply by the choices I make in the work I do. I just like wrong-footing people. I write poetry and I love it. I like being different from most other people in my generation.”

Regarding how he spends his money: "The only thing I’m likely to spend on is artwork, ’cause that’s the only thing I’m interested in that costs a lot of money. [The Golf GTI is] a good, small German car that zips around.”

You can read the full article and interview by Simon Garfield on the Details website via this link.

No comments: