Saturday, September 13, 2008

Lindsay Lohan for Marie Claire October 2008



Lindsay Lohan photographed by Mark Abrahams
image courtesy of Marie Claire





Lindsay Lohan "behind-the-scenes" images courtesy
of Andrea Volhbrecht courtesy of Marie Claire

Lindsay Lohan
is the new cover girl for the Marie Claire Oct 2008 issue. She was photographed by Mark Abrahams, hari by Andy Lecomte, styled by Nina Garcia of Project Runway, formerly of Elle, now fashion editor of Marie Claire. Her make up was by the late great Paul Starr.

On the Marie Claire website, you can ready part of the accompanying "You Don't Mess with the Lohan" written by Lucy Kaylin via this link. You can also catch behind-the-scene images from the shoot here.

Here are some snippets from the article, courtesy Lucy Kaylin and Marie Claire -

Regarding her lesbian relationship with celebrit DJ Samantha Ronson, and the reasons she got a tattoo, Lohan says “Samantha has a bunch of stars, so I got that. And she got this” - indicating a little heart.

About her future moving in with "someone" - Lindsay Lohan says she’s looking to buy house with "someone" and says she’s really happy. When noting that Samantha Ronson has been a good influence on Lindsay, she doesn’t deny that Sam is a great person and a good influence on those around her, but that:“I think that anything that’s changed in my life is because of me. I’ve gone through it and I’ve had to deal with it and I’ve made the decision to move forward. So, yeah, she's a great person,"”

About a tabloid report that she had a verbal altercation with Ashley Olsen - to "get your 15-year-old Full House ass away from my girlfriend" when she saw Olsen talking to Ronson at a club last April, Lohan retorts, "No! No. I never said anything like that. I would never talk like that. I mean, get me angry enough and I'm sure I'll have something to say, but I didn't say that."

Discussin Robert Downey Junior's road to recovery and working to rebuild his career -
"He's an amazing actor," Lohan says of Downey. "Look at people like that who have gne through shit and had to work that much harder to get to where they are now." Lying on the bed in her trailer now, atop a pink comforter, looking at me through narrowed go-go-girl eyes beneath a thick canopy of fake lashes, Lohan says, "I've learned. I'll never go back. And it's not a never-say-never type thing — it's just, I know. I know."

Abut her dad -The thing that happened with her dad, Michael Lohan, the former felon who careens in and out of Lindsay's life, leaving a trail of tabloid sludge — that would be the revelation that he might have another daughter, now 13, the result of a fling with a Montana massage therapist. "I don't know what's going on with it," Lohan says, wearily. "I haven't asked him any questions. Apparently we've been in the dark for so many years. We've gone through enough with him. Enough is enough." As a result, she's shutting down communication with Dad for a bit — "until he decides to be a grown-up."

On her father Michael Lohan and the recent scandal about her having sister, his various press conferences and interviews on Lindsay -

No comments: